Assistant Customer Service Manager
|February 11, 2013 - February 18, 2013|
|Salary Range:||$8.50 - $9.50 per hour|
|Benefits:||Optional participation in a 401k retirement plan, Medical Insurance, Dental Insurance, Life Insurance, and Short-term or Long-Term Disability Coverage. Workplace Chaplain Care Available.|
|Employment Type:||Full Time|
|Description:||***EXPERIENCED IN RETAIL CUSTOMER SERVICE REQUIRED***|
Carlie C's IGA is seeking a self-motivated individual who possesses experience in Customer Service Management in a busy retail environment.
An Assistant Customer Service Manager at Carlie Cís IGA realizes that providing prompt and friendly customer service is priority #1.
Being courteous and cooperative with both customer and co-worker is a critical aspect of maximizing sales and building business for years to come.
Always remember, Carlie C's will authorize the bank to deposit your paycheck to you, but it is the customer who provides the funds in which we are paid. Therefore, we have plenty of reason to go out of our way to ensure that our customers are treated right.
|Duties:||-Follow Carlie Cís procedure in handling cash, checks, coupons, gift certificates, food stamps and wic vouchers. |
-Maintain correct cash flow.
-Service customer needs with a smile
-Effectively and promptly process the sales of Lottery Tickets, Money Orders, Money Transfers, Bill Pay, etc.
- Time Manage multiple numbers of employees to include scheduling, adequate breaks and lunch hours.
- Keep front end of store clean and professional in regards to counters, registers, and floors.
- Train and Maintain Uniform Policy among all subordinates.
- Train Baggers to properly bag groceries according to Carlie C's bagging policies.
- Other small tasks associated with daily operations may be asked of you as a Customer Service Manager.
|Qualifications:||- Prior Experience for this position is strongly preferred.|
- Maintaining a neat, clean, and professional appearance is a must.
- Respond professionally under pressure to both employees and customers.
This job is no longer active. Please click here to see current job listings.